30 hours a week, 39 weeks per year
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take pride in their work and are ready to learn, all we need is you!
We are looking to appoint an Administrator to work in our Academy to provide a high standard of clerical support to the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will need to be a fast learner who is versatile, flexible and hardworking. You will need to have a high level of computer literacy and an in depth knowledge of Word, Publisher and other associated software packages. Excellent communication skills are essential for this position.
In return we can offer you:
- A culture where we will encourage you to be enterprising, forward thinking and play an active part in our school improvement
- Committed teams of staff at all levels
- Friendly and talented pupils
- Caring staff who work well as a team
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive governing body
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This post is fixed term post and is required to commence January 2020. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 17 December 2019.
Closing date: Thursday 12 December 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.