Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Administrator to carry out basic administration duties at a school in Kennington, South East London. This administration role will include duties such as answering phone calls, sending and replying to emails, signing visitors and students in and out of school amongst other basic admin tasks. This school is an alternate provision for students with challenging behaviour. There is a maximum of 15 students on site at any one time, and the age range of the students is between 14 and 16 years old. The successful applicant will need to be comfortable working in this environment.
About the Role
- Daily reception management & administration (phone calls, emails, signing in visitors, students’ uniform, filing, daily student & staff attendance, lunchtimes, photocopying & laminating)
- £15,000 salary
- Permanent contract starting in September 2017
- Would suit a recent school / college leaver with admin experience looking for a full time position in administration
About the School
· Newly opened Independent group of schools based in South East London
· Stable and established team of staff - includes support staff, teachers and qualified therapists and a solid Senior Leadership Team
· Daily briefings are held with all members of staff, which is particularly important given the SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties) needs of the students
· Outstanding resources including Apple Mac suites in each of the settings
· Provides extensive professional development for staff and fast track career progression and upward mobility available for the right fit
In order to be considered for this role, the Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
· Previous admin experience is essential
· Previous school experience is desirable, but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number LXD162879.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.