This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our regional people team and, ultimately, to make a difference to the outcomes of the children and young people attending the schools within out Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic part-time Administrator who has a keen interest in people, payroll and recruitment. Ideally the candidate will have experience working within a school environment. This role will be primarily based at Springfield Primary School, with an occasional need to support other schools, when required. We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
The People Administrator will work as part of the regional team, led by the Regional People Partner, to deliver an expert service to our schools, including:
• To carry out People administration duties across a range of People activities including data management and reporting, compliance and general People administration
• To undertake recruitment and on-boarding administration, ensuring compliance with regulations and procedures, particularly with regard to safer recruiting
• To maintain regular and effective communications with a range of school colleagues and maintain confidentiality at all times
• To communicate payroll information to our payroll provider for assigned schools.
About Springfield Primary School
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
Our beautiful grounds and excellent facilities afford children a wealth of new learning experiences, including an array of extra-curricular activities to develop more broadly their skills and wider interests.
Springfield Primary School is an academy within the multi-academy trust, GLF. We work closely with other primary and secondary schools sharing outstanding practice, expertise and resources.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a good awareness and understanding of administration, to ensure compliance with regulation and procedures
• Ideally has previous school experience
• Is able to prioritise and organise your work to tight and changing deadlines
• Is reliable and able to work on your own initiative
• Is friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
• Is able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Is keen to contribute positively to the life of the school
• Ideally has a relevant Level 3 HR qualification
Thrive in a Career with GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding academy trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust Teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of their own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
Our offer includes:
• Continuous Professional Development
• Work life and family friendly policies
• Flexible Working
• Staff Wellbeing
• Career Pathways and Talent Management
• Staff Benefits
• Community and Collaboration
• Valued Worker Scheme
Start Date: October 2021
Salary: GLF Specialist FTE £22,500
Pro Rata: GLF Specialist Point 1 £12,132
Hours of work: 22 hours per week to be worked flexibly over 4 days, 40 weeks per year.
Closing date for applications: 24th September 2021
1st round Telephone Interview: Week commencing 27th September 2021
2nd round Interview and task: TBC
Springfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Springfield school is set in fantastic grounds and our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
Through our enga...