Scott Medical and Healthcare College, Plymouth
Required from September 2017
We are looking for a colleague to join Scott College in September. As a small school the main role of the post holder is to undertake administrative tasks as directed by the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher.
Our new school will teach future doctors, nurses, healthcare and social care professionals. We need to equip these young people to get the best possible GCSE and A level grades to take up university and employment opportunities in the future.
From year 9 to year 13 in addition to our bespoke curriculum, our students will have work placements in professional health care environments and develop a range of employability skills through the CREATE framework.
The specific nature of the work will be determined by the needs of the College and will therefore likely reflect the life cycle of the academic year and the needs of the school. This post also includes a shared responsibility for Reception cover. This will be achieved by the following duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out general administrative tasks e.g. typing letters, mail merging, data entry, designing and completing spreadsheets that can be manipulated to provide relevant information, collating information as directed
- Use of SIMS and Go4School for student data entry and production of basic reports as directed.
- Co-ordinate and organise appointments, book rooms, and keep the electronic diaries updated at all times
- To provide cover on the Reception desk when required, which may include dealing with complaints, and difficult/ volatile people
- Support and attend events
Scott College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Scott College must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com
Please visit scottcollege.co.uk for further information.
Closing date 9 am 26th June 2017
Scott College is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership Multi Academy Trust.