Administrator / Secretary
The Chalk Hills Academy have an exciting new role for an Administrator / Secretary. Your responsibilities will be split between providing secretarial support to members of the senior leadership team as well as overseeing day-to-day HR administration and providing confidential, first line contact where appropriate. You will become an integral member of our welcoming, supportive and friendly teams. This role will suit an individual who is personable, dedicated, highly efficient and responsible. Prior experience working in an office environment is required and office experience gained in a school environment would be a bonus.
If you want to grow and develop in a fast paced, dynamic and successful Academy, come and join us at The Chalk Hills Academy!
· Managing the Student Services Desk, assisting on the Main Reception as and when required
· HR admin, secretarial support and filing of confidential documents
· Secretarial duties for the Senior Leadership Team
· Operate computerised management information systems and data analysis
· Administer staff absence reporting
· Maintaining stationery and other supplies
· Hospitality for Academy visitors
· 3 years plus in an office or educational environment
· Good communicator
· Approachable, hard worker, ability to work as part of a team and also alone.
· Undertake ad hoc tasks
Start date asap
Salary NJC L3 6 £19,698 actual pro rata £17,387
Job Role Permanent, Full time, Term Time plus 2 weeks
Mon to Thurs 8:30am-4:30pm Fri 8:30am-4pm
Why work for Chalk Hills Academy?
· £30 million state of the art building with well-equipped classrooms in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
· You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Principal and Senior Leadership Team who are here to support and develop you
· Unparalleled CPD opportunities with free courses every Thursday catered to your developmental needs
· Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
· Freshly brewed coffee for staff on arrival to the academy every morning in your own 12oz Bamboo reusable cup
· Employee of the month scheme winning shopping vouchers
· Fantastic staff benefits that make a difference to your work life balance
Here’s what Ofsted have to say “Together with your leadership team, governors and the trust you have established high expectations for behaviour, teaching and achievement. Leaders have made sure that strategies are in place which have led to improvements in the quality of teaching, learning, assessment and the curriculum. Leaders have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour. Leaders work well with staff to ensure that the school is typically a calm, orderly and purposeful environment.” Ofsted May 2018
The Chalk Hills Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to The Chalk Hills Academy, one of the four Academies under The Shared Learning Trust.
Vision and Values
'Strive, achieve, believe!' - We want our children to strive for their goals, achieve those goals and believe that with the right d...