Panel for Excluded and Vulnerable Pupils and Referrals
20 hours per week, term time only
The Mendip Partnership School is one of four Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) across Somerset. We work to provide education to pupils in the Mendip area who are unable to access mainstream education for a variety of reasons.
We are seeking an experienced person to join our administration team to support the schools Panel for Excluded and Vulnerable Pupils (PEVP) and referrals made to the school for support.
The person we are looking for will ideal have:
- Strong administration experience either within a school or busy office environment
- educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- enjoy working as part of a team.
- have excellent ICT skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, parents, pupil and other stakeholders
- Be organised, proactive, flexible and create good working relationships
- To act with professional tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Good telephone and office manner with the ability to deal with and calm difficult enquiries.
We can offer:
- The support of our experienced administration team
- Opportunities for further development and training
- The opportunity to be part of a school at an exciting time as we plan our new build project and the move to new premises
Any posts will be offered on the receipt of 2 satisfactory references and a criminal background check via the Disclosure Barring process.
The Mendip Partnership School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For an initial discussion, once you have received the job details, please contact Vicky Willett – Support Services Manager, Mendip Partnership School, 01458 258296, VWillet@educ.somerset.gov.uk
Please apply online at www.somerset.gov.uk/jobs
Or email completed application forms to Vicky Willett at: email@example.com
Closing date: 2nd December Interview date: 12th December