Are you a team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an excellent, organised and methodical Administrator
We welcome applications to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children, Parents and Staff
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in the school rated number one Primary in West Berkshire!
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A friendly, vibrant, well resourced working environment.
We would strongly advise visits to our setting to see us in action!
Closing Date: Wednesday 05th July 2017 Midday
Interviews: Friday 7th July 2017
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.