Technician Scale points 7-17 £15,115 – £17,772pa full time equivalent.
Hours of work 9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday, term time only
27.5 hours per week, 37 weeks per annum = 61.60% pro rata = £9,311 - £10,947pa
To work across the Federation as directed, contributing towards the smooth running of administration. The successful post-holder will be expected to support colleagues in administrative tasks, completing work to a high standard.
The Rutland and District School’s Federation consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary, Catmose Preschool and Harington School.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive team of administrators who take pride in their work. Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Those at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance, in addition to any incremental pay progression.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses, telephone and e-mail address of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
The closing date for the above post is 9am on Monday 20 November 2017. For an application form for the above vacancy please call 01572 770066 or e-mail email@example.com Information about the Federation can be found at http://www.rutlandfederation.com/ You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enclose a SAE if you would like your application acknowledged.