Star International School Al Twar, Dubai
- Rated as a “Good School” by Dubai School Inspection Bureau for 4 consecutive years
- A fully accredited Good BSO School
The Star International School, Al Twar is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join the team of our dynamic and busy Admissions office. This is a full time role.
The Admissions Officer will report to the Principal and will hold a key, supportive role within the busy admissions team. The main functions of this role will include:
· Responsibility for the collation, input, maintenance and accuracy of all student admissions data onto the School system, maintaining waiting lists and processing incoming reports.
· Establishing and maintaining good relations with prospective parents by handling telephone and email enquiries and conducting school tours as required.
· Manages student enrolments, transfers and withdrawals
· Processes required enrolment forms and information packages for new students and discusses the process with students and parents.
· Prepares documentation and drafts correspondence pertaining to registration requirements and procedures.
· Completes all withdrawal paperwork for exiting students, including collecting textbooks.
· Communicates with previous schools, for incoming students, to get all relevant educational records, including following up with families in regards to immunization, birth certificates and residency documentation.
· Plays a critical support role in the organisation and running of admissions events such as open days, assessment days and school visits.
· Provides administrative support, as needed, to the Principal.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed from potential candidates currently living in the UAE. Please contact email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Qualifications / Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- Demonstrated ability to use and maintain databases is essential
- Excellent accuracy, and attention to detail particularly with regards to data inputting
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to be a supportive and proactive team member.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, health insurance, transportation and flight allowance and end of contract gratuity.
Please send your CV with details of three referees (including email addresses), a recent photograph and a letter of application to: (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please insert the position applied for as the subject of your email.
We apologise that only short-listed Candidates will be contacted
Closing date for applications: Monday, 30th Apr 2018