Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
The school is looking to recruit an Admissions Secretary & PA to the Headmaster.
We would like the candidate to start immediately in order to learn the ropes before the current post holder goes on maternity leave after Christmas. This is a maternity cover post with the possibility of a permanent contract working within the school office for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will :
- be a native level English speaker, bilingual or with a high level of Spanish
- be well presented with an excellent telephone manner and social, inter personal skills
- have previous experience of working in a school environment is preferable but not essential
- have previous work experience as a Receptionist/ Secretary
- be a team player, organised, punctual, polite, show initiative and be able to work individually without supervision
- have knowledge & use of common software
Please complete the TES online application form and upload your CV and cover letter. Remember to include the contact details for two referees. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Final date for applications-30th September 2019
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.