Advanced Teaching & Learning Assistant – The Rise School Sixth Form, West Thames College
37.5 hours per week, 08:30 – 16:30
Salary Point 6 of the Rise ATLA pay scale £19,213.39 Actual
- Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference to the everyday lives of the most wonderful children?
- Are you committed to achieving high standards for all our pupils working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
The Rise School is seeking to recruit an exceptional Advanced Teaching and Learning Assistant to join our team at The Rise’s brand new Sixth Form provision in partnership with West Thames College. You will support the Head of Sixth Form to plan, teach and organise resources for a relevant wrap around curriculum that compliments the college courses that pupils have chosen
We can offer:
- High quality professional development and support
- Inclusion into the local government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
- Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
- Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
- Childcare voucher scheme
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd April 2019 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 29th April and 6th May 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.