After School Care Assistants – Permanent. To commence 29 April 2019
Band 6, SCP 6 – 11. Actual salary £6889 - £7606
Hours 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm Monday to Friday, 16 (15 hours + 1 to arrange) hours per week, term time only
The after school care assistants will be support the day to day running of the club, ensuring the safety and well-being of the children.
The successful candidate will:
• Enjoy working with children, be patient, cheerful and enthusiastic
• Help in the preparation of a nutritious light meal for children
• Help to deliver creative play and suitable activities for all children
• Be fully committed to providing high quality care in a safe environment
• Have an understanding of safeguarding and the importance of confidentiality
• A friendly and supportive working environment where all staff are valued
• An exciting opportunity to be involved with the continued development of the after school club
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive working environment, where your contribution will be valued
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 01274 772175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 12.00 noon
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.