Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference for children after school?
Do you have the motivation and commitment to change children’s lives?
We are looking to recruit a Coordinator for our After-School Club from 3.15pm to 5.45pm who is committed to providing safe play and support to pupils who need it the most. We need exceptional candidates who will be inspirational role models to our pupils and work with both teachers and the wider school community to establish a supportive and nurturing environment in which children thrive, feel safe and are happy.
Ideal candidates will:
· have experience working with young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
· have a strong ethos of inclusion and delivering opportunities for play as a learning experience
· have experience of managing a small team of staff
· have the desire and enthusiasm to help deliver outstanding provision
· be committed to ARK Blacklands’ ethos of high expectations
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
· build positive relationships with parents/carers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact the Business Manager, Gill Hulls. Please apply via https://goo.gl/tGE23C . Applications must be received by Friday 13th October.
For technical queries regarding the application form, please contact central recruitment team on 02031166345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am Friday 13th October
Interviews: Tuesday 17th October
Salary: £15,470 pro rata; £8.24 per hour (Actual Salary £4,599)
Hours: 2.5 per day, term time only