After School Club Part Time Play Worker
9 hours per week, (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)
We require an energetic and hardworking individual for our After School Club. Candidates must be JG3 qualified.
Working with the After School Club Leader, the successful candidates will be helping to provide interesting, creative and fun activities for the children, in a safe and secure environment with high Safeguarding procedures. The successful candidates will need to be flexible, reliable team players.
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. Applicants must therefore note that Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) checks and references are required for this post.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
• An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of
all the children
• Opportunities to be involved in the Clevedon Learning Hub – involvement in
conferences, coaching, action research and innovation groups
• Exceptional professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly and is on a very secure
• A supportive staff team that work hard for the benefit of all children
• Knowledge and understanding of supporting pupils with special educational needs
• A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school where
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils
• Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
• Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of
professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this post please contact Jane Prior, Heron Club Lead on 01275 875607 to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school
Yeo Moor Primary School