Kings Hedges Educational Federation
Tel: 01223 518330 Fax: 01223 506014
Head Teacher: Miss S Merritt
Excellence Achieved Through Care, Creativity and Challenge
We have a vacancy for an After School Club Play worker from January 2020. The hours are 10 a week. Monday and Thursday 3.20 – 5.20, Friday 1.20 – 3.20. The contract will be term time only, initially fixed term until 31st March 2020 then reviewed each month as it is dependent on pupil numbers.
Hourly rate is £9.00.
• Maintain a safe, warm and caring environment for a diverse group of children with different interests, abilities and backgrounds
• Support the club manager in organising a programme of age appropriate activities which allow all children and young people to have fun, be creative, socialise and participate at their own level for both indoors and outside environment
• Support the management of behaviours and adapt activities to meet the needs of groups or individuals
• Work effectively as part of a strong team
Please contact Debbie Collins for an application pack or via email email@example.com. You can also download a pack from our website, www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk/
Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Head teacher to discuss further if you wish.
• You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
• We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
• Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
• Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
• Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
• References may be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.
Closing date: 14th December 2019
Interview date: TBC