Hours per week: 15 (term time only) 3.00 pm – 6.00pm
Do you want to work in an excellent school with happy, fun loving children and a dedicated team of supportive staff?
Do you have the skills to support children’s learning and their physical & emotional well-being?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our successful team.
You will need to be:
- Caring and approachable, yet firm and fair,
- Committed to working with children and to providing equality of opportunity,
- Able to demonstrate good English, numeracy and IT skills,
- Well organised with high expectations,
- Able to carry out educational activities and work programmes whilst promoting independent learning,
- Able to work as part of a team ensuring the high standards of care for all of our children,
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of our children.
The position involves supervising children and providing after school care during term time. You will be required to support the work of the After School Club Manager in developing and delivering a stimulating, child-centred play and activity programme.
You will need to be well-motivated and able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents and committed to positively supporting children. Knowledge of first aid is an advantage.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please download an application pack from our website http://www.tetherdownschool.org or contact Marie Barber, Business Manager on 0208 883 3412 for further information.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 23rd June 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 28th June 2017, PM
Successful candidates for interview will be notified by telephone.
Tetherdown School is committed to safeguarding children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including two references and an enhanced DBS check.
Tel: 020 8883 3412
Fax: 020 8883 3414