The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with a secondary school, primary school and kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences.
For our Primary Afternoon Programme we are seeking for an enthusiastic
Afternoon Programme Educator
Your profile & tasks
• you have experience working in an educational / childcare environment
• you ideally have a relevant teaching / childcare qualification
• you are approachable, caring, and have a passion for working with children, aged 6-10 years
• you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development
• you enjoy working in a team and jointly enriching the children’s horizons
• you prefer working afternoons with a late morning start
• you have basic German language skills and are interested in improving your German
• an attractive salary package including fringe benefits
• a clear set working schedule and additional days off on top of the 30 days of holidays
• an innovative educational concept
• an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
• an excellently located workplace in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded person who enjoys working with children in a bilingual setting, to join our school community.
Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3iTraGU
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.
Phorms Campus Munich
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years