Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Agricultural Science Teacher for one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Agricultural Science teacher. To be successful in this role it is essential to have experience with cattle handling.
About the Role:
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Must have experience with Cattle Handling
- Permanent – Negotiable Start
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Elite Independent School – Career Progressive
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
About the Location:
Our client’s school is located in Central Queensland. The town is approximately 1 hour flight north from Brisbane. Close to beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and national parks. The area is known for ideal weather conditions.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1704-159459CW
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.