Sandringham School is a high performing and extremely popular Outstanding School situated in the picturesque city of Saint Albans, conveniently located just 20 minutes by train from London. Sandringham has recently been designated as a prestigious National Teaching School Hub taking responsibility for leading teacher development across South Hertfordshire.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Administrator to join the central team of the Alban TSH. We are looking for an individual who has:
- Business knowledge and financial acumen
- Substantial administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- A high level of initiative and the ability to learn on the job and develop leadership skills
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- PR experience would be advantageous
- A high degree of computer literacy
This position is initially offered as fixed term until July 2022 and for 20 hours per week, term time only, but there is potential to increase. If you would like to work in a forward thinking school and make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Application deadline: 9am, Monday 12th April 2021
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate. Full details are available from our website www.sandringham.herts.sch.uk or www.teachinherts.com Applications should be sent to: Kate Ward, HR Manager, Sandringham School, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX, Tel 01727 799560. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandringham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. We are strongly committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the elimination of unlawful discrimination. Please note that this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years