A fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as an Assistant Headteacher whilst leading a core subject across the Trust. ALP seeks to employ a candidate with the ambition, drive and potential to be a future ALP Leader.
- To provide strategic leadership, in consultation with the CEO, the Headteachers of ALP schools, relevant Leadership Teams, staff, parents and pupils, to bring about highest standards of education.
- To be responsible, alongside all leaders of the Advance Learning Partnership, for raising achievement in Mathematics and ensuring specialist subject areas raise achievement and meet external analysis benchmarks across ALP.
- To fulfil the professional duties of a member of the appropriate Academy Leadership Team in accordance with School Teacher’s Pay and Conditions document and wider responsibilities to be determined in consultation with the CEO.
- Responsible for the leadership of Mathematics across ALP.
- Assistant Headteacher at Whitworth Park Academy.
- Subject Leader of Mathematics at Whitworth Park Academy.
- Specific responsibilities will be agreed with the successful candidate.
Advance Learning Partnership
- English secondary schools
Advance Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust (MAT) was established after Parkside Academy converted from its single Academy Trust status to a
MAT. Parkside Academy is the lead school in the MAT.
We are an approved Academy Sponsor specialising in...