Vision for Education are currently recruiting a Teacher for an Alternative Provision in Bury. The position is to start immediately and will be for the first term of the academic year with the option to go permanent for the right person. Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children is essential.
As the teacher you will be required to teach across the curriculum, ideally combining a secondary-age focus with a primary-age nurturing ability. It is essential that you have effective behaviour management skills and be passionate about working with young people, particularly those who have become disengaged. You will be given autonomy to teach what you feel is appropriate however must take full responsibility for the planning of lessons and learning of the pupils.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Appropriate recent experience
• Good behaviour management
• Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children
• Have a nurturing character
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Mental Health Awareness, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink
If you are Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.