Vision for Education is a thriving education recruitment agency who have been in operation in Manchester for over a decade. As part of TES, we advertise on behalf of schools who we are partnered with providing to assist them find the right people for their long-term or permanent vacancy.
We are currently recruiting a Teacher for an Alternative provision in Salford. The position is to start immediately and will be for the remainder of the academic year with the option to go permanent for the right person. Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children is essential.
This is an exciting time to join the provision as it's already good reputation continues to grow in the local area.
More about the role available:
The Alternative Provision itself has 16 pupils with a Head of Centre and 2 Pupil Support Assistants. As the teacher you will be required to teach across the curriculum, ideally combining a secondary-age focus with a primary-age nurturing ability. It is essential that you have effective behaviour management skills and be passionate about working with young people, particularly those who have become disengaged.
To be considered for the position you must have:
• A strong desire to work with disengaged pupils and make a difference to their experience of education
• The ability to plan differentiated lessons to ensure that all learners get the most out of your lessons.
• A commitment to working in the Alternative Education sector and willingness to take responsibility for the planning of the lessons and learning of the pupils
• Good organisational abilities, a pro-active approach and the ability to form positive relationships with the pupils.
If you are Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Education team in the Manchester Branch on 0161 641 3743 today!