The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher to join a dynamic team from September 2021.
We are a forward thinking, high achieving school that offer exceptionally well-behaved children, who want to learn. We hold many significant awards for excellence in music, sport and Arts Mark Gold. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve at the highest levels. If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Salary: MPS 1 – NQT (ECT)
We wish to appoint an exceptional Class Teacher for our outstanding school.
Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational leaning?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
- Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we offer:
- A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
- A highly academic education ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- A traditional, knowledge led approach to teaching and learning (Teaching and Learning Policy) based upon Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction
- A commitment to professional development, with opportunities for training and progression
- A beautiful learning environment in a modern building with large school grounds, a staff car park and near a Central Line tube station
References will be taken up prior to interview. To apply for this position please download an application pack and completed forms should be returned to Churchfields Junior School at the email address above.
Churchfields Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
Churchfields Junior School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years