Our client is a highly reputable independent Christian school that values academic excellence. Located in Sydney’s Inner-West, the school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff. There is a strong emphasis on co-curricular activities including Music, Drama, Media Production and Visual Art
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 Ancient History
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 2 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experienced in teaching Stage 6 Ancient History, preferably in NSW
• Experience teaching IB curriculum highly regarded
• Supportive of the Christian ethos
• Possess 2 current professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542227BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542227SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).