Vision for Education are currently working on behalf of an ‘Outstanding’ Montessori Day Nursery based in Macclesfield, who are seeking to appoint a motivated and passionate Nursery Nurse. The nursery is set in a beautiful rural location, lending itself well to offering enriching outdoor learning experiences; key to the Montessori approach and philosophy.
This is an exciting opportunity learn your craft alongside a collaborative and passionate team of early years professionals, where working to the highest of standards, delivering the best education to their children is at the heart of everything they do.
As an Apprentice you will train in your Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification through the nursery, in conjunction with a training company who will visit you on-site. Team members are available to guide and mentor you. Your duties will include working alongside experienced practitioners, attending to the daily needs of children between the ages of 0 and 5 years old. Reliability and Commitment are crucial traits.
A full induction program is provided.
To be considered for the role you will:
• Have shown an interest in childcare and gained some voluntary experience
• Have the desire and commitment to work towards your Level 2/3 in Supporting, Teaching and Learning with an Early Years Education specialism
• Be reliable and committed
• Be passionate about putting the children and families at the centre of everything you do
• Promote mutual respect in a secure and caring environment
• Be reflective, open and transparent
Pay & Benefits:
• £7,969 - £8,580 per annum (£4.00 per hour)
• Rewarding qualifications and experience
• Apprenticeships, for students to complete Level 2 and Level 3 training with in-house mentoring and above Government rate wages and benefits
• Paid non-contact time for admin and ongoing training
• Paid DBS and Uniform
• Paid First Aid Training
• Opportunities to study the Montessori method
• Team Member and Room on the Month awards and financial rewards
• Various shift patterns: 7-45 – 18.00 Monday to Friday
• 4 long days per week with one day off (37 hours and need to work a Friday)
• 4 long days and one short day (41.25 hours)
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company, TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay as Your Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
* £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Teacher/teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Greater Manchester primary team on 0161 273 7475