Apprentice Office Administrator
Salary: £200 - £230 per week
Fixed Term 1 year | Full Time | 35 hours per week | Term Time + 2 weeks (41 weeks per year)
St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
As a proud member of the innovative University Schools Trust (UST), we benefit from the unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who work together to deliver our shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Apprentice Office Administrator to raise the attainment of all students in a specified year group.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a calm, professional and approachable manner to support all members of the school community coming to the front reception
- Is proactive and has exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Has meticulous attention to detail
- Is willing to be part of a busy and effective team
We will offer:
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
- Opportunities to develop skills and to support your continuous professional development.
- Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
- An exceptional, well-resourced working environment
To arrange a visit to the school:
Please contact Kirsty Palmer on 020 7987 1883.
To apply, please follow the link on our website:
Application closing date:
Midday, Monday 15th July 2019
Monday 22nd July 2019
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check