Apprentice Teaching Assistant (Level 1 & 2) 30 hours per week, term time only
£135 per week (£4.50 per hour rising to £5.00 after 6 months)
Apprenticeship includes 18 Month Training Course for Level 3 Teaching Assistant. Course provided virtually and onsite by Crosby Management Ltd. This is fully funded by St. Luke's School.
ST. LUKE’S CHURCH of ENGLAND SCHOOL
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600 Email: email@example.com www.st-lukesprimaryschool.com
We are looking for Apprentice Teaching Assistants for EYFS, KS1 or KS2
Starting as soon as possible after (Full time) 30 hours per week, term time only
If you are looking to develop your career as an Apprentice Teaching Assistant or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you!
• be flexible and organised, to assist the classroom teacher in provision of learning and educational opportunities for pupils.
• be professional at all times and show respect for the school’s Christian ethos.
• be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team
• a commitment to staff professional development with an external learning provider to help you achieve professional qualifications as a Teaching Assistant.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th February
Interview date: To be advised, applications considered upon receipt, interviews may take place prior to the closing date. We have the right to end the applications sooner.
Please contact the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and an application pack. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com
St. Luke’s School is a thriving and vibrant oversubscribed Church of England School. Ofsted judged the school to be outstanding. St. Luke’s School is committed to the protection and safety of its students. A DBS certificate, medical clearance and references will be required.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
St Luke's Church of England School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years