Apprenticeship Recruitment Executive
Salary: Up to £20,470.67 depending on experience
Closing Date: Monday 19th November 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th December 2018
Nelson and Colne College is an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent reputation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent and highly motivated Apprenticeship Recruitment Executive to join our close knit team on a full-time, permanent basis, working 37 hours per week.
Working in a busy and varied environment; the successful candidate will work with employers to design job descriptions as well as promote & manage these through a range of channels in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working closely with apprentices to assist them with completing their CVs, testing their existing skills to ensure they’re enrolled on appropriate College courses and match their career aspirations with the apprenticeships vacancies available with our partner organisations.
Main duties include:
· To access and maintain the College’s Customer relationship management system
· To assist in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of employer-led events
· To work towards individual and team targets
· To complete sales calls and work towards targets for apprenticeship vacancies
· To match suitable candidates to apprenticeship vacancies
· To speak to employers and build excellent working relationships
The ideal candidate will have:
· Level 3 qualification in Sales, Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience in sales/recruitment
· GCSE grade C/Level 2 English & Maths
· Experience of working with databases
· Experience of working in a sales environment (highly desirable)
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers (highly desirable)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.