Apprenticeships and Business Development Manager - Healthcare
Salary: £32,040 to £39,018
A unique opportunity exists for a talented and experienced Apprenticeships and Business Development Manager - Healthcare to join the Trafford College Group in order to realise our vision of being a dynamic career college.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record who can liaise with senior managers across the healthcare sector; leading on the development of a portfolio of Apprenticeships and commercial programmes that will meet the needs of the Greater Manchester skills priorities and supporting economic growth. Leading and co-ordinating a group of assessors / trainers, you will promote Trafford College Group throughout Greater Manchester and beyond and will organise client meetings with potential partners, conducting presentations and open days in order to promote the College and the brand and the portfolio of courses and our commercial offer.
We are looking for someone with:
• An up to date knowledge of subject area
• A teaching qualification (PTTLS, CTTLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd)
• Experience and evidence of assessing learners’ starting points and monitoring their progress
• The ability to develop positive, supportive and coaching relationships with staff and learners ensuring timely feedback where appropriate
• Knowledge of pre-employment programmes
• The ability to performance manage a Team ensuring that they deliver their objectives.
• Evidence of taking advantage of opportunities to improve services, build apprenticeship streams and foster new relationships If you share our passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for Trafford College Group.
Trafford College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply, please visit our vacancy page at http://www.trafford.ac.uk/about-us/vacancies
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 3rd August 2018 Interviews to be held: Friday 17th August 2018