Al Rabeeh Education is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable teacher that can support students in Arabic subjects. The successful applicant will have at least 2 years teaching experience in an English National Curriculum School and have a good working knowledge of English.
The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education, especially in Arabic, and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation within the community of Abu Dhabi.
Arabic teachers have a crucial role within Al Rabeeh Education as they develop the language skills native to the UAE. The successful applicant will need to be able to engage their students, make lessons innovative, practical and be able to adapt their teaching to meet the needs of our students so they make rapid progress.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of the Ministry Of Education requirements in Arabic and current assessment practices
• Experience of using data systems for school improvement, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
• Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
��� Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend students’ learning experiences
• Strong focus on pastoral care and be prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ students
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
• An initial two year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
• Medical insurance cover
• End of service gratuity
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV, covering letter and photograph to the Principal Mr. Riaan Huyser : email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 20th May 2019, but interviews may take place ahead of this date.
Please provide the details of 3 referees with your application.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.