Salary: £16,302 FTE (£5501.76 actual)
Hours: Part-time, Term Time Only (16 hours per week, 36 weeks per year)
Location: Based at Highbury Campus, Cosham
An exciting opportunity has become available at Highbury College. Highbury are looking for an Archive Assistant for 16 hours per week, 36 weeks per year.
This role will involve providing a physical and digital archiving service to all areas of Highbury College. You will be responsible for scanning documents to disc, physically archiving paper documents, using the Heritage system to keep an electronic catalogue of documents, updating and maintaining the retention schedule, destroying documents that have reached their expiry date, identifying the location of records and retrieving them as requested by the College areas.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- An onsite canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- An onsite sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and passionate team who are specialist experts and who enjoy passing their skills and knowledge onto our students
- You will be working for a Grade 1 outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
The deadline for this vacancy is Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or firstname.lastname@example.org