Position: Art and Design Teacher
Commencing Date: Term 2, 2021
Salary Range: $73,629 - $106,045 per annum pending experience
Classification: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday, 09 April 2021 unless filled prior
Good Shepherd Catholic College, Mount Isa is a community who journey together in faith with “Christ Our Light”. Our students, staff and parents are partners focused on holistic education within a welcoming and caring environment. Fostering faith and spirituality is our primary goal. We believe in the uniqueness and dignity of each individual. We endeavour to encourage each member of our community to be inner-directed, responsible, compassionate and just. Students, staff and parents learn best in situations of loving relationships and mutual respect.
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff is recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
Good Shepherd Catholic College, Mount Isa is seeking applications from a dedicated and enthusiastic Art and Design Teacher. This role is a Full Time, Permanent position commencing in Term 2, 2021.
- Innovative, proactive and flexible approach to student learning
- Established knowledge of, and experience in, curriculum initiatives
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication and collaboration with students, parents and staff
- Current Queensland College of Teaching Registration or ability to obtain before commencement
- Current Working with Children Suitability Card - The successful candidate will require a paid Blue Card before commencement as per the No Card, No Start policy developed by the Queensland Government.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting: $73,629 - $106,045 per annum pending experience
- IPRASS Incentives and ITAS Allowance
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Salary packaging options
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (in a co-contribution arrangement)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
- Well-being programs and initiatives
How to apply
- Complete the application form
- Upload a cover letter addressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Upload a current resume including contact details (phone and email of two professional referees
Please see the Position Description for more information.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Applications close Friday, 09 April 2021 unless filled prior.
To find out more about the Region visit:
Diocese of Townsville Catholic Education