Brentside High School has maintained Visual Arts College status since 2001. As such we achieve very high levels of success with our own students and are considered a centre of excellence for visual arts and design within the borough of Ealing. Brentside has a large team of very highly qualified art and design teachers and specialist support staff.
We have very well equipped studios and workshops in our £22 million purpose built school building.
We wish to appoint a technician as soon as possible to join our dynamic team. The primary functions of this post are to:
• To work within a team of art, design & technology teaching and support staff and to particularly support in the 3D, art and design technology areas.
• To support lessons by providing technical support to staff and students.
• To assist with maintenance of equipment, storage of materials and teaching resources.
• To support the art, design and technology team on extracurricular projects, arts college projects and INSET.
• To assist with mounting exhibitions and displays of student work and maintaining exhibition and display spaces within the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Further information regarding this can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Closing date for applications: Monday, 20 September 2021
Brentside High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Information for applicants
The school and its facilities
Brentside High School is a large 11-19 mixed comprehensive school serving a culturally and socially diverse community in Ealing. We are all very proud of our school and the reflecti...