‘Join us on our exciting journey to become the school of first choice for our community’
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Art (0.6 fte)
Start: As soon as possible. This is negotiable, but no later than January 2018
The Successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding Art teacher - or as an NQT show huge potential to be one. The ability to teach Photography would be advantageous.
• be motivated and imaginative with a great passion for raising standards through quality teaching
• demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills
In return, we will offer you:
• first class facilities in a modern building having been recently upgraded
• a chance to be part of a friendly supportive team
• access to a comprehensive programme of staff development
Completed Applications (No CV’s or Agencies) to HR Manager email@example.com by noon on Tuesday 26th September 2017
Informal chats and visits are very welcome, if you would like to visit or discuss the post please contact Vice Principal, Paul Mendela firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillhigh.org for more details
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.