(based at either Millden or Ochil Centre)
Part Time (2/3 days per week), Permanent
To start August 2018
Salary: excellent rate of pay for the right candidate
Focus School Caledonia Campus is seeking to appoint an inspiring educator with an overt passion for Art for both our Millden and Ochil Centres.
The school has undergone a rapid and sustained transformation in recent times and is a strong member of the OneSchool organisation (the largest body of independent schools in the world). We are at the cutting edge of technology and educational innovation and we place the success and happiness of our pupils, Self-Directed Learning and our unique and comprehensive CPD programme at the heart of all we do.
· Have pedagogical skill and in depth subject knowledge
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· An excellent working environment
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for high quality continued professional development
· New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
· Access to our new Teacher Academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please contact the Head Teacher on 01259 303030 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 21st May 2018 *
*Please specify on your application which location you are applying for
The websites below provide further information on the wider organisation of which Caledonia Campus is a part:
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Full GTC (Scotland) Registration and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults are requirements for this role. This does not preclude qualified teachers not currently GTCS registered, who are either in the process of, or are willing to enter the process of registering.