This is a great opportunity for an ambitious school teacher to join the academy and a small core team to drive standards, ethos, vision and expectations in a brand new, oversubscribed school. We only have Year 7-9 with our Year 9 cohort already embracing their KS4 curriculum. We are moving to our brand new £19 million building in September 2017.
Ditton Park Academy is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association for Secondary Headteachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 13 secondary Head teachers in Slough. Another SASH School (Grove Academy) is due to open in September 2017 as an all through school for 3-18 year olds. We will then formally be part of a Multi Academy Trust.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a qualified teacher educated to degree level
- a passionate classroom practitioner
- an advocate for young people
- someone with clear potential to learn and improve
- innovative, creative, resilient and dynamic
- an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude to life and work
- experienced colleagues need to be able to demonstrate impact in their current role
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd March at 10am
Interviews to be held: Monday 27th March 2017
Ditton Park Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
How to Apply
To apply, please download and complete the Equal Opportunity Monitoring Information and email directly to S.Cuthbert@dittonparkacademy.co.uk. To submit your application, please click 'Apply for this job' and complete the online application form.