Hua Hin International SchoolThailand
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and energetic
Secondary Art Teacher
for August 2021
We are looking for a teacher who shares the importance we place on our ‘I’ values and can bring them alive through the teaching of KS3, IGCSE and IB Diploma curriculums.
Other requirements of the post include:
- Experience of the UK KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs;
- Experience of teaching IB is advantageous;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- A desire to contribute to extracurricular activities and wider community;
- A flair to contribute to innovative integrated curriculum design.
- There is the opportunity to develop the wider Art curriculum and inspire our highly motivated students through to the final year of their IB Diploma for the very first time at our school.
The next step if you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team is to please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hua Hin International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Learn moreabout this school
Hua Hin International Schoolhttp://www.huahinschool.com/+66 32 900 632
549 Moo 7Hin Lek FaiHua HinPrachuap Khiri Khan77110ThailandView in Google Maps