A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our ambitious and innovative school settings in Bury as an ASC Teacher. For this role, we require a motived and inspirational leader who has an experience of working with, or a strong desire to work with children who have Autistic Spectrum Condition.
As an ASC Teacher, we require the right candidate who is child-centred in their approach and has an enthusiastic and friendly teaching style. The children who attend our schools need you to be tolerant, resilient and have a good sense of humour. An understanding and commitment to the education of children with ASC is essential.
The schools we work with provide a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people who have ASC. As an ASC Teacher within these settings, you can thrive and succeed under great leadership from schools in the Bury area with great reputations and excellent facilities.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the ASC Teacher position are:
• A minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with ASC.
• Have a patient and caring nature
• Be willing to work in the Bury area.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a ASC Teacher and valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an ASC Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd