Smart Teachers is recruiting for an ASD TA / Autistic Spectrum Disorder Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a pupil in reception. The ASD TA / Autistic Spectrum Disorder Teaching Assistant is required as soon possible and will be employed for the rest of the academic year. Based in Eltham, the school was rated “Good” by Ofsted and staff and pupils are well supported by the senior leadership team.
About the Role
· ASD TA / Autistic Spectrum Disorder Teaching Assistant
· Supporting an ASD pupil in reception on a 1:1 basis
· Immediate start for the rest of the academic year
· £70 to £90 per day (dependant on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry school
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Set in spacious grounds with two playgrounds, a forest school and a wildlife area
· Parking on site
· Transport links from Mottingham and New Eltham stations
In order to be considered for this role, the ASD TA / Autistic Spectrum Disorder Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· SEN and ASD experience is essential
· Experience working within early years is preferable
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS4639.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.