Smart Teachers is recruiting for a number of committed and experience ASD TAs /ASD Teaching Assistants for multiple South West London Schools. These ASD TAs/ ASD Teaching Assistants roles are full time and will involve supporting individual students within the classroom, as well working on a one to one basis with students with severe Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). If you are looking to develop best practice and help teachers and support staff fulfil their potential this role is for you.
About the Role
· ASD TAs /ASD Teaching Assistants
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· Working 1:1 and within small groups of students.
· Some students may require personal care and feeding
· Some students may be non-verbal
· Daily rate from £70 per day
About the School
· South West London based schools
· Secondary and primary based roles available
· Located in Zone 2 and 3 and close to all public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the ASD TAs /ASD Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Must have proven UK Based experience working with special needs students, advantage ASD experience
· Be an outgoing, friendly and approachable person
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZLB0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.