The Coleshill School is part of The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP), a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 5 secondary schools, 8 primary schools, Teaching School, and SCITT. Our schools are based in north Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire
Aspiring Assistant SENDCo
Main Pay Scale MPS / UPS
TLR2B £4657 per annum
Full-time / Permanent
Required for April 2020
Are you dedicated to supporting students with SEND to improve their life chances?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Assistant SENDCo to join our forward looking and increasingly successful Special Educational Needs Department.
At The Coleshill School there is a strong commitment to Continued Professional Development and all our teachers benefit from an effective induction and mentoring scheme.
• All teachers benefit from personalised pathways of CPD, such as the Outstanding Teacher Programme, peer support and coaching.
• You will also benefit from being part of the highly successful Arthur Terry Learning Partnership.
There has never been a more exciting time to join a school which is open, innovative and has high expectations for all. You can have a real impact on the lives of the young people as well as developing your skills to be the best that you can be.
The successful applicant will be/ have:
• dedicated to inclusivity and have a working knowledge of supporting students with SEND
• able to teach across the age and ability range
• an outstanding classroom practitioner, or have the potential to become outstanding
• aspirational, with high expectations of all students
• skilled in how to motivate students, so they reach their full potential
• experience of JCQ access arrangements
• leadership experience
• excellent behaviour management skills
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 20th January 2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Click ‘quick apply and submit an application form by 9.00 am Monday 20th January 2020
Please visit: www.thecoleshillschool.org for further information about our school or contact Yvonne Holder, Recruitment Manager on 01675 432035, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about the post.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or by post to Mrs Siobhan Duffy, HR Operations Manager, C/O Mere Green School, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Please note we do not accept CV’s, application will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post subject to Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.