Our client is a highly reputable Independent school situated along the Queensland coastline. Currently we are recruiting for a Head of English at a top Grammar School to commence in 2018. The school is committed to high academic standards and developing students into well rounded global citizens. We require dynamic, experienced teachers who are ready to take the next step in their career.
About the Roles:
- Head of English – Top Grammar School
- Career Advancement
- Located on the Queensland Coastline
About the School:
- Outstanding reputation within the community
- Coeducational school
- Excellent student behaviour
- Modern wireless networked buildings, contemporary learning facilities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Chris, quoting job reference #WEB1710-522656CW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522656CW – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).