22.2 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking two assessors to support Business and Management subjects. You will have relevant expertise and experience with proven occupational competency in one or more of the following subject areas, supported by a relevant qualification (at one level above that being assessed): New apprenticeship standards:
• Chartered Manager (CMI) Level 6
• Operational/Departmental Manager (ILM) Levels 3 or 5
• HR Consultant/Partner (CIPD) Levels 3 or 5
• Associate Project Manager (APM) Level 4
• Professional Accounting Taxation Technician (AAT) Level 3 or 4
• Customer Services Level 2 Apprenticeship frameworks:
• Business Administration, Level 2, 3 or 4.
• Customer Services, Level 3.
The purpose of this role is to support and guide apprentices to achieve timely success. You will visit workplaces to carry out observations and professional discussions, assessment of portfolios and, for some subjects, college-based workshop delivery.
You will have an A1 Award or equivalent, and a PGCE, or equivalent teaching qualification would be preferable. The ability to travel independently between work placements throughout Sussex and Surrey is essential.
Closing date: 26 October 2017
Proposed interview date: 17 November 2017
To apply, visit www.chichester.ac.uk/jobs or call Human Resources on 01243 537687 quoting the appropriate reference.
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.