Hodge Hill College is a dynamic and innovative comprehensive school set on a pleasant shared campus. We are forward looking and have the vision and capacity to become an outstanding, vibrant learning community.
As Assistant Achievement Co-ordinator you will be joining our strong and supportive Pastoral team.
This is a non-teaching role. You will have extensive interaction with parents, students and staff on a daily basis.
Essential qualities for a successful candidate:
- A positive attitude to challenge and improving outcomes for children
- Experience of working to support children and their families in a similar role
- The ability to relate well to and be confident working with groups of students patiently and firmly
- The ability to communicate honestly, effectively and sensitively with parents and carers
- Excellent organisation, time management and administration skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The role is a demanding one with many calls on your time – you must be able to keep a calm head and a sense of humour is essential!
For further information and an application form, please visit our website: or alternatively email: http://www.hodgehill.bham.sch.uk/Vacancies/ firstname.lastname@example.org,
Hodge Hill College, Bromford Road, Birmingham, B36 8HB Tel: 0121 783 7807
Closing date – 26th February 2018 at 9am
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure Caring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Hodge Hill College is an equal opportunities employer.