Applications are invited for the following role at an independent school, located in Sydney’s South Western Suburbs. This K- 12 School offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
• Assistant Business Manager
• Full-time, ongoing contract (potential for permanency)
• Role commencing 16th August 2021
• Requiring Finance, Reporting, Accounting and Compliance experience
• Advanced Excel skills essential
• No school experience necessary
• To work in a team of 4 comprising of a Senior Business Manager, an Assistant BM in Facilities, Assets and HR, Financial Accountant and Collections Manager
• Be adaptable and suitably qualified and have relevant industry experience in a similar role
• Hold or have the ability to be registered with WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549553SM or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales
We believe we play an essential role in one of the most important and rewarding challenges today; ensuring the next generation receives access to the very best teachers and educators schools can find. Since 2005 we have recruited over 130,000 teacher...