We are looking to appoint an Assistant Curriculum Leader in Humanities. The successful candidate will be a History specialist, but with the ability to teach across the Humanities specialism. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of success and should have outstanding teaching ability. You must have the skills to motivate and engage both students and staff, and will have a relentless aspiration to enrich the lives and learning experiences of all students. The successful candidate will need to be able to teach across the full age and ability range at KS3 and KS4. If you are interested in developing professionally and have the desire to make a difference, this post offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a school where pupil behaviour is very good.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent practitioner
• Have the knowledge and experience to teach across the whole range of age and ability
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
St Mary's Catholic High School, Leyland
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years