We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Assistant Curriculum Leader for Physical Education who will motivate and encourage our students to realise their full potential. You will demonstrate the skills, expertise and passion to inspire and encourage students. The Physical Education Department consists of a successful and supportive team, who teach across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Prospect is a progressive and vibrant school that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person in our care. Prospect is a successful 11-18 school with a strong focus on learning in all aspects of its work. The school is at the forefront of many educational initiatives and has a very positive attitude to change.
As you would expect, we are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential. You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards and like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to join a very successful team of committed and highly qualified teachers.
• A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is important.
• Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning.
• A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team.
• An opportunity to develop through an extensive CPD offer, such as, comprehensive Middle Leadership development programme which includes opportunities to access NPQML, NPQSL, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders.
• Opportunity to participate in the SSAT TEEP programme.
• A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring.
• To be part of Prospect School at its most pivotal and exciting time.
We welcome visits from candidates. If you are interested in joining us, please check the school website for more information or contact the Recruitment Officer, Miss A Davis on 0118 959 0466 ext 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interview date: week beginning 29th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment of the successful applicant(s) will be subject to enhanced DBS certificate and registration with the update service.
Prospect School is an equal opportunities employer.