Required for September 2019
Middleton Technology School is one of 3 secondary schools serving the town of Middleton within the Borough of Rochdale to the north of the Manchester boundary. The school is a highly successful mixed 11 - 16 secondary school with an excellent reputation locally and nationally.
Our Mission is simple, yet clear: “In Pursuit of Excellence”. This runs through everything we do. Our staff and Governors are very proud of our achievements and we have an outstanding team ethos and a ‘can do’ attitude, which lead to sustained high achievement and excellence for all. We are committed to teamwork and have a unity of purpose in our school to improve teaching and learning for our students. We have together created a school culture wherein success is celebrated and achievement is the norm for all.
Due to the expansion of our school we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and hardworking colleague to join our highly successful Science department to support the next phase of our development in raising standards further.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Is an excellent teacher with a track record of success
• The ability to set appropriate and challenging work for all students
• The ability to build good relationships with all students
• Believes in high achievement for all students
• Is able to lead, enthuse and motivate staff and students
• A highly skilled, committed, and supportive team
• A full CPD programme in order for you to reach your career goals and full potential
• Confident, happy and motivated students who are eager to learn and enjoy school
• First class facilities in a modern new building
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an individual to develop in a highly successful school which will enable them to fulfil exciting career goals.
Return applications to email@example.com by 9am, Tuesday, 23 April 2019