“A culture in which pupils can thrive, teachers know they are well supported.” Ofsted 2017
We wish to appoint a committed and ambitious Assistant Director of Learning to join our Academy, to support the DOL in leading Design and Technology across the College.
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
• An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
• A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at!
• A school committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
• The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust:
• Values-driven outstanding teaching
• A real passion for learning
• Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of staff and students
• Ability to teach at KS3, KS4 and KS5
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be part of and lead an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
To apply, please download the Job Pack and Application Form from our website. Your covering letter should be no more than two sides of A4 (font size 12) and answer the question:
How will I support my Director of Learning to ensure the department and students make great progress!
Completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange a visit and tour, please contact Sarah Payne on 01323 841468
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.