Are you ambitious and looking for your next challenge? Heath Lane Academy are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity as we seek to appoint an Assistant Director of Learning Maths.
We can offer you:
- The prospect of loving your job, being excited about teaching and learning and working with colleagues to drive progress and reduce workload;
- A chance to shine, both in the classroom and as part of a team with good career progression, within the Academy and the Trust.
- Genuine and comprehensive collaboration across the Trust, working with like-minded people sharing good practice and reducing teacher workload
- Practical and no-nonsense CPD, training and support that busts myths and focuses on what works.
What we need from you:
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for making sure education changes the lives of the pupils in our Trust
- Do you have a passion to deliver excellent teaching and learning yourself and inspire others towards that too?
- Do you want to make a real difference to our students and improve their life chances?
- Do you have what it takes to join a determined leadership team and staff, striving to drive progress at our Academy?
If so, then we want you on our team at Heath Lane Academy.
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students, staff and visitors. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018 9 am
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018